Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Actors with Yummy Voices

Can voices be yummy?
I have no idea, but it sounds legit. Deep yummy yummy voices...
I was flipping through Netflix and came across a TV show that I used to watch on FX that was sadly cancelled after one season. It was called Lights Out and it starred Holt McCallany. His voice can drop my panties so fast (well his face can do that too) but his voice... oooohh geez.
Then it got me thinking about others with voices I would enjoy listening to all day. I don't care what they read to me, can be the friggen phonebook for all I care.

Here is how my list goes in order after Holt: With added links if you don't know who they are.
Patrick Warburton
Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime, Transformers)
Chris Hemsworth
Randy Orton
Dennis Haysbert
  I'm sorry but I loved the "Major League" movies and Dennis Haysbert can be President of the United States in "24" but will always be the voodoo practicing, Jobu worshiping Perdo Cerrano to me.