Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What makes you smile?

Sad, but great news yesterday made me walk around my apartment aimlessly. Laying down, sitting down back and forth and trying to think of happy thoughts. Looking around, I smiled at the little things I keep. Things that people might think are so meaningless but always puts a smile on my face or makes me giggle.
Sentimental maybe?
Ok, so I guess I am.
And these are the things I found:

Mish and I were watching something and someone was called an asshat. I kept saying "what the heck is an asshat?"
So she drew it for me. A dinosaur wearin' said asshat.
Ohhh now it's clear. Thank you Mish! It is currently on my fridge with a "flying unicorn takin' a rainbow piss" magnet keeping it up. 

Next picture is of a doodle Kristi did. We went to Walgreens and was in the pen section. There was a display for Sharpie pens and pad for people to try the pens. and this is what she drew and wrote... and I kept it. :-)
Shannon had bought me something and the note she left on the bag was also kept and pinned up on my board.
Before Crystal left for Hawaii we would write post-its to eachother and leave it in the box in the office. I have more of them but this one is pinned to my corkboard currently and the others are put away. She even drew a tongue ring on her smiley face just like her. lol
I was mad one day at work and Monk was trying to make me laugh... it worked.
I have a poster of Serenity on my wall. It's a cut out view of the inside of it. Kaylee's quarters and her dress from Firefly always makes me smile. Episode 4. At the end of the episode she keeps the dress and has it up in the corner of her bunk.
Heavy, heavy Hulu and Netflix rotation is this show in my house. It's weird because I don't even have to be physically watching it to enjoy it. It keeps me company, just listening to the voices of the characters makes me giggle. It's a good show and I'm glad they brought it back.
Murky. I love him. My sleeping buddy.
And finally... Baby Dinosaur. My baby.