Monday, January 5, 2015

Simple

I'd like to think I'm a simple person.
I live a simple life.
My mind works in simple ways.
Small, simple things make me happy.
I don't require much.
I like my routines.
I entertain myself.
I require little attention.

More people in your life usually leads to more dramas. Most people will say, "I don't like drama" Yet they are the very ones that search it out. They instigate fights, they make fun of people which leads to gossip. And then they cry when people do the same thing to them. If someone decides to gossip to me, am I terrible for not stopping them? I still listen, but I form my own opinion based on what I've seen with my own eyes. Having been the target of bullshit, bully lies in the past, I know how it feels. It's sad. To have it done to me now, doesn't phase me. I throw so much fuel on the "Skully is crazy" fire that it might not be as much fun for people to start shit about me cuz I do it to myself first.
I like not having to hear of other people's stories which just sounds like lies, dumb little stories that sound like they're made up and you're wondering why is this person making these things up? just fuckin be yourself, crazy, ridiculous, shy, boring, I don't care... but then you let them carry on with their stories which doesn't make it any better. And then the stories turn into pity parties. I fuckin hate listening to that. Makes my head hurt, and in turn makes everything that spews out of their mouth, true or not, just come off as lies. Not believing anything anyone says, is not healthy, but it helps me. It's that Simple.
I recently went through my FB friends and deleted some. Not for any terrible malicious reasons, some were just friends that don't log on anymore, deactivated accounts, and people that I have no association with anymore. Some I kept on to see what they were up to, but in turn made me feel like a nosey B word, and I didn't like that feeling, so I cut the head off the snake or how ever the term for it is.
Getting away from social media all together might be the key to start to lead an easy going, simple life, but that's how so many communicate these days. It sounds lazy but it's so easy and convenient.
Let me update my family and friends in one easy shot... boom, posted! now they all know how my child's first day of school went.  As funny as I'm making it sound, I'm not knocking this way of news communication. If I had kids, I'd do it too. Fuck talking on the phone or old fashioned lick an envelope mail.
like other entries, not sure where this one slightly veered off to towards the end. And now I'm hungry. I think I'll make a sammich. ham and swiss cheese. yum.