Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Things I don't understand

I mean let's be honest, I ain't normal by far, and I do some really weird shit. So I found it amusing that I even wanted to make a list of things that have even me going... "I just dont get it".
This list won't be mean so don't worry. It's more funny that anything, and might have me thinking of more questions then anything else. I have friends that do some of these I'ma include here too so it's not like I despise any of these things to my core or anything... Alright, here we go.

Long ass fingernails. Why? I don't understand. What can you possibly do with these? Ok so I might be thinking way to personal about someone's bathroom habits, but how the fuck do you wipe with those claws? Ok, so someone said they just wrap the toilet paper around their fingers and then wipe. But... that's wasting so much paper. You gotta make sure your nails are covered cuz pee is prolly gonna get on it right? and what if you gotta take a shit? I know for a fact shit is prolly gonna end up all on those nails! depending on how high the bowl water is, nails are prolly taking a little swim in pee and poop water. Oh geez. Now that I think about it more (I kinda wish I didn't) If my friends ever wanna touch any of my shit with long ass nails Im gonna think of poop nail fingers and tell them... um nah. I'm ok with manicured short nails. Personally, I've never had a manicure and prolly never will, I like to paint my own nails. But spending money to make them longer and paint them all nice and shit, I'll pass. OK I'm done with these nails.
Drawn the fuck on eyebrws!!!!!
What the fuck is this shit! Some people shave them, just to draw them on and they do a horrible job, but some are very nice looking and I appreciate the effort behind it. However! I can't help but think of the time it takes them to do it. The time it takes them to get ready in the morning. It's easy for me to say that, I think I get ready like a dude. I only need like 15 minutes really. Oh I just thought of another one... 
Caked on make up 
Ok so continuing on the last thought. I don't take a long time to get ready, cuz the only makeup I wear now is bottom eyeliner (mainly so I don't look dead). I don't know the first thing about makeup, and I might be singing a different tune if I did. I understand this world is all about looks especially for women and how pretty/hot they are which really sucks but that's how it is. It's been a good while since I gave a shit about how I look when I go out. So to counter that, I just don't go out... period! But anyways yeah, getting back on track... I find it sad that ladies feel the need to plaster on their makeup just to hide flaws on their actual face. I was gonna add a pic of someone with and without makeup, but I decided against it. I'm not here to poke at anyone in particular. It's amazing what make up can do tho and how different it can make someone look. Take if off and people won't look twice. I've heard stories about guys breaking up with a girl when they finally saw them without makeup cuz they feel like they were tricked. So sad.
Internet trolls 
Fuckin assholes that have nothing better to do then stir up shit. Guarantee they wouldn't say anything to people's faces. I'm not blaming people in the limelight or anything, but you choose to be public, and no matter how much people like you, you will always have the vocal ones that will try to tear you down. Typing away in their mama's basement thinking that all of their douchey comments are cool and original. I don't get why people do it. Attention? Yes everyone is intitled to their own opinion, but why choose to publicly bash someone? Keep your ugly comments to yourself maybe? just a thought. I'm not talking about the harmless opposing comments, I'm talking about the hate filled cyber bullying that in some cases leads the unprepared fragile ones into a depression or worse. It's ugly... this world us ugly and I hate that I think that way but if you just look around, I dont blame anyone for feeling that way.

Well fuckin shit... I ended that with a pretty shitty one huh... But it is something that I don't understand, so it's in there. All I can worry about is how I choose to live my life. I'm full of self-deprecating bullshit but I always try to be cheery around other people. Why ruin someone else day with one of my moods. I'm kidding I'm always a fuckin ray of sunshine!!!!
Alright I'm done with this one... ok,,, ok bye!