Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Is it weird?...

I was thinking about this the other night...
Please don't think I'm gonna get into something deep cuz it is coming from my weirdo brain after all.
But anyways, I was eating and I realized that I eat things in portions. Wait that might be a not very good way to describe it. Ok so like, if I had 5 things on my plate, I have to have a bite of everything before I come around to the first thing. I know other people must do this too, so it might not be completely weird. When I watch people eat, I think about the unproportionate way it's being done... oh fuck yeah right there! fuckin weird! Mind yo business how other people eat haha!

Ok, how about this one! I love me some chicken nuggies, but I do have a weird way I like to eat them. I actually found a picture on the interwebs that makes me feel not so bad about it cuz apparently someone else does it. I eat or peel off the outside before I eat the inside. I love that this person has the meat and the skin pieces placed so nicely away from each other. This is completely hilarious to me, and I get it very much!
On that same note, I also do this with ice cream pops. like the ones with the hard chocolate shell. Yeah, I'll bite off the shell first then eat the ice cream. Or sandwich ice creams, I'll bite off the cakey sandwich part first (I don't know what it's called) then eat the rectangle of vanilla ice cream. 
I'm sure I eat a lot of stuff in a way I think is weird, but I can't think of anything more right now.