Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Perfect Person.

Is there such a thing?
When you see couples that have so much in common from their personalities to the things they like and they actually found each other, It puts a smile on my face. I know a few couples like that, but I will mention no names.
And then there are the ones that don't have a lot in common but other things keep them together. They enjoy eachother's company even if they don't do everything together. And with those couples, there is compromise.
I don't know which I would like better. Is it better to find someone that you have so much in common with that they are just pretty much you with a penis. I annoy the shit out of myself a lot so I really don't think this would be a good thing for me. Why, do I think strong personalities would be clashing? Cuz knowing me his personality would not get along with one of mine.
Or little in common with the other but you can't seem to be away from each other even still. I like that idea, you each do your own things but come back to each other at the end of the day. Even surprising the other when you want to do things together that the other likes.
When it comes down to it, I actually feel like the perfect person is just someone who loves and respects you. Does not lie to you, or cheat on you. Would never raise a hand to you, and is proud to have you with them. No one deserves to be cheated on and then lied to about it. Why be in a committed relationship if what you have you are not satisfied with. Don't even give the other the doubt that you are not being faithful.
Track records have a lot to do with it. My track record is not clean, I will not lie.  Maybe because I know how I am and what I've done, trust doesn't come so easy for me in other people. But I haven't made a real effort to find someone who I want to try this whole relationship thing with. I made a small effort for a bit but that didn't go so good. It takes so much effort and it really shouldn't.
I'm over this blog :-P