Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scorpio... my beloved zodiac sign.



I love Astrology. I love how, for the most part, the signs on the Zodiac can pinpoint someone born under that symbol almost to the tee.
When I was younger, high school time... I did not represent my zodiac sign one bit. I'm not talking about the sexual part, cuz hello?!?!?! those thoughts never crossed my mind back then... seriously. I was awkward, fat, ugly and was constantly made fun of... for fucks sake I lost my Vcard at 24... oh shit TMI?? Fuuuuck IDC :-P   I'm talking about more of the emotions, personality and the passion I had about things and how I dealt with them back then. I'm not well versed in the other signs, what they bring to the table and their personality traits so I really can't say which sign I was more like.
In this entry I will not type much, but I found a lot of pics I would like to post. The first one is in my opinion the best description of my passions, my reactions to things, my personality, how I deal with things and what I desire nay demand of others. I'm saying this because it is the longest one I have ever read that 99% of it I can agree with. I'll be posting the little ones that I found that I also agreed with that all of what's written I can see in me, BUT they're just short ones so not much effort there.
When I say only 99% of "The Scorpio Woman" is me, it's because there is a part in there that states that we have a very vindictive streak. Personally I do not. If/when wronged in a relationship. I let it go with no issues. It slides off my back like I never gave a shit in the first place. I feel like dwelling on the past and trying to get even with the heartbreak that I was caused is not of my concern anymore. It won't help one bit to get even. If they want to leave and their heart isn't into it anymore, I'm the type of person to let it go... but I will NEVER forget. It will get bottled up inside and the few friends that I have will ultimately see my breakdown, but other then that I really don't think I have a vindictive bone in my body.

What I found: