Monday, July 7, 2014

Stickers make good tattoos

Mish sent these stickers to me a couple of years ago... I fuckin love them!!! However! I do have an issue with the Hell-o Boy ones that makes me disgusted that I even like it.
My first interaction with someone trying to Hello kitty - immortalize an iconic figure on their body came when a coworker who loves Star Wars wanted to get a Hello Kitty Darth Vader tattoo. I frowned upon that soooo much. It was funny because we also worked with a dude that loves Darth vader and he was sooo pissed she wanted to get that. I always say get whatever the fuck you want tattooed on yourself. It's your body to do with it what you please.
Oh don't misunderstand, I have nothing against Hello Kitty. It's not my favorite Sanrio character but looking at these stickers did make me want to get these tattooed. lol I'm dumb and I don't stick to my initial beliefs I guess. meh.But you know deep down I won't get them. BUT I just wanted to share these :-P
These next 2 however, I would totally get. little Asian girl with a bowl of rice and a skull pin in her hair. cute!!!
and of course Toadette. Playing Mario Kart Wii I always used Toadette. I had another pic I wanted to use, but just posted this one because it was a sticker that Mish gave me along with the rest of them.
"Toadette is the WINNER!!!"