Monday, April 6, 2015

What is Normal? I do what I want

If you're not use to it by now I really don't think you ever will be.
Will I ever change? probably not.
If someone ever told me to change or keep my mouth shut because I was way too open with my thoughts I wouldn't get upset at them. I simply wouldn't offer a response and walk away.
If it's not hurting anyone then what's the problem?
Yeah it might alienate some people from hanging out with you, or even want to be associated with you, but that's when you say, "well I'm better off". If they can't accept you for the weird, oddball that you are, well then think about it more of, why waste your time and effort on THEM?
I never understood the ones that put down things people like, yet the things they like, most would make fun of. And then when someone does make fun of whatever they're into, they get all bent out of shape if someones hating on it. Did that make sense? it did to me.

I have major mood swings, Nothing that I lash out at anyone or throw things around the apartment. I think it's just disagreements with the multiple personalities that I harbor in my head.  I could be bubbly and air headed one minute thinking of nothing but clouds and all the things that are sweet, and then get a really sour taste in my mouth and start to go dark and think of everything that's wrong with my life, the world, minor issues. I always say minor issues because nothing that I ever think of is ever major. I know because it's your own issues you always think it's the biggest problems in the entire world. but it's not. I get over myself real quick. I think some people see me as self centered and possibly full of myself. Meh maybe.
I don't think my views or opinions are better then anyone elses. I just choose to share them. My last post I talked about my love of reading daily journals that people write. I haven't been reading a lot but as much as I enjoy reading what other people do on a day to day basis and what they think about, I like going back and reading the shit I went through. I think it's healthy for someone to keep a diary or a journal and just jot down things you've done everyday. To be honest I've tried to start religiously doing it, but slacked off. It is time consuming and usually unless I have consecutive days off I never get anything down . I had an Angelfire account that I seriously put everything down. Several years ago I went back and read it. My way of thinking and feeling has changed. The way I see things and the way I accept things. I think changed for the better, but I loved seeing and understanding that progress.
I take pride in making people laugh and putting a smile on their face at the expense of my own dignity sometimes. Does it take a lot to try to do that? Not really. But I have to be honest. If I never actually tried, I would post nothing.
I'm not saying that my facebook is fake and full of shit just trying to entertain people. It has everything I love, Wow screenshots,  dumb videos, pictures of friends and families, selfies, my friends pages.
My friends list are people that I actually know. I don't seek to get a shit ton of people on there that I have no idea who they are. Of course when you use it for networking, that's a different story. I didn't use it to stir up trouble, drama, and gossip. I don't use it to humiliate anyone (just myself) or "talk shit" about anyone. Good grief, as immature as I am, I think I'm a little too old for all the high school crybaby shit talking. OK that got old quick. All done talking about this.... and for my last thoughts....
I'll put a link to my Video page on here. If I ever try to steer away from posting them on Facebook again. I didn't post some on FB for a little bit but that died down quick. I figure this way I won't be shoving them on people's home feeds. Not like I'm twisting anyones arm to watch them on FB but I'll leave the choice to them.
Mom, save this link just incase you don't see anything posted on Facebook for a while and you want to check up on me without me knowing. haha.
Click link:  Skully's Videos

EDIT: I see a problem. you can't view the videos on that web page on mobile. Sorry